Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Review of The Reckoning

From Goodreads:

Only two weeks ago, life was all too predictable. But that was before I saw my first ghost. Now, along with my supernatural friends Tori, Derek, and Simon, I’m on the run from the Edison Group, which genetically altered us as part of their sinister experiment. We’re hiding in a safe house that might not be as safe as it seems. We’ll be gone soon anyway, back to rescue those we’d left behind and to take out the Edison Group . . . or so we hope

review: The conclusion of This series was great. The story came to a great ending and I loved how all the characters have grown and changed since the Summoning. Each one has become their own person with their own powers and abilities. The villians badder and the love was .... lovelyer (couldn't think of a word lol) and Derek was ... even more sexy. I loved that we got to see alot more about the werewolves and about all of their powers. I highly reccomned this series to anyone who loves the supernatural, now I need to read Kelley Armstrongs adult series

No comments:

Post a Comment