Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Devouring


On GoodReads: When Reggie finds an old journal and reads about the Vours, supernatural creatures who feast on fear and attack on the eve of the winter solstice, she assumes they are just the musings of some lunatic author. But soon, they become a terrifying reality when she begins to suspect that her timid younger brother might be one of their victims.

Risking her life and her sanity, Reggie enters a living nightmare to save the people she loves. Can she devour own her fears before they devour her?

Bone-chilling, terrifying, thrilling...what are you waiting for?

Review: DO NOT READ THIS BOOK!!!........... alone ... at night.. on winter sostice. This book was ohhh creepy and scarey. If you want a good and I mean good freak out read the devouring. Luckly for me it wasn't winter solstice when I read this (but it was midnight in a cold basement ) or I would have been scared out of my wits. evil children always creep me out ( I haven't seen the Omen ... children of the corn.) and this was no exception... I can't wait to read Solstice (next in the series)

.... remember show no Fear and beware the Vours

No comments:

Post a Comment