Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Favorite and Least Favorite Literary Men

Literary Men. They are loved so much by us readers and also hated. Here are my top 3 Literary men, and my top 3 least favorite Literary Men

First lets start with my Least Favorite


Erik Night- House of Night






Edward Cullen- Twilight


Jace Wayland- Mortal Instruments

and Now *drum role please* my top 3 favorite Literary Men!
Dimitri (Dimka) Belikov


Niall from Wicked Lovey
*Because he's my number one he gets a paragraph ;)*
and now for the grimdilagrim the best of the best. the sexiest male character ever to be though up by one person. I give you the one, the only.... IRIAL! Irial my baby! My Dark King of Deliciousness!!
I love Irial more than words can describe *look above at banner* He is one of the most selfless, kind, gentle, evil, characters. He is beyond delicious and beyond Beautiful.
I LOVE IRIAL


So! those are my top 3 favorite and least Literary Men. Do you agree, disagree? Do you have your own list? tell me bellow in the comments





















No comments:

Post a Comment