Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Awards

Versatile Blogger Award




Wow this is a great honor!! Thank you so much to Alison at : http://alisoncanread.blogspot.com/2010/08/awards.html


The rules for this award are:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
Don't feel obligated to actually do 15. It's a lot of work. I kept the number at 15 since I've been so awful about responding to awards.
Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about myself:


1. I have written a full length book
2. I stole a reseese peanut butter cup when I was little

3. I have tried Snail, and liked it
4. I love the book the count of monte cristo (though I've only read it once)
5. I started writing because I was bored in class and used a poster to name by bad guy

6. I want to go to Ireland and look for faeries
7. I am in love with barnes and nobles


Six bloggers - because I'm really tired (in no particular order)



Eleni


Cinnamom
Photobucket

lena


Tori


Liz: http://consumedbybooks.blogspot.com/2010/08/review-of-shiver-by-maggie-stiefvater.html

Alice: Risque-y Business http://risque-ybusiness.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thank u sooooo much! You're so sweet...congrats on your award too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing the blog award! I may not pass it on because I was awarded this one recently, but I appreciate it :)
    I also love that you have an Iron Fey button in your sidebar. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stole a peanut butter cup? I stole a grape.... you and I .... criminals :D

    Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete