Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Friday, January 14, 2011

Vampire Knight Series by Matsuri Hino



















Well I have fininished the series of Vampire Knight (Minus Volume 12)

This is the first Manga that I have read and I highly enjoyed it. The story of Yuki, Zero, and Kaname is something that I can go back and read over and over. and I give you My Favorite Twins!!! *Kiss Kiss* I will go through each character that really stood out to me.



Yuki Cross:

Yuki is great! I love that she is so tiny but kicks so much ass!



Zero Kiryu:

Zero is my favorite of the entire series, I loved watching his eternal struggle as a Vampire Hunter turning Vampire.



Kaname Kuran:

Kaname, is my least favorite. I actually find his obbession with Yuki kind of freaky o.O



Ichiru Kiryu: Zero's Twin is one of those character that seems terrible but he became someone that I really liked. (So Much so that the Twins made it as the main picture for this Post ^_^)



Yori: Yori was a good friend to Yuki, I like how she never pesters Yuki but she still does what she can for her



Kain (Wild): Kain is sexy! He's wild but still has this calmness that I love



AIDO!!! So yes I love me some Aido! He is by Far my Number ONE! More so than even Zero. I love his happy go lucky character and the loyalty he has for Kaname.



Shiki: I felt very badly for Shiki, what happens to him was not something he deserved and he was just being himself never really making trouble. He just wants to sleep



Rido: CRREEEEEPPPYYYYYYYYY


And now I leave you with a picture of MY Aido! Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment