Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: The Awakening and Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring



Today's Teaser Tuesday is Lord of the Rings and The Awakening.




Book one: The Awakeining by Kelley Armstrong:


They played God and they Failed, and I think what they were really scared of wasn't that we'd hurt people but that other supernaturals would find out what the'd done. So they killed their failures, leaving only the successes











Book two: Fellowship of the Ring
Have you often been to Rivendell?" said Frodo.
I have," said Strider. "I dwelt there once, and still return when I may. There my heart is; but it is not my fate to sit in peace, even in the fair house of Elrond"
What are you reading? Comment bellow and let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment