Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A very Vampire Waiting on Wendsday

Today I am mixing a review and my WOW. My review is on Rachelle Mead's rececent release in her Vampire Academy series Spirit Bound.


Synopsis

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true. Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. And this time he won't rest until Rose joins him . . . forever.

I love this series, one of my only favorite Vampire YA books, and I was so excited when I knew that Spirit Bound was coming out I was so excited. But sadly I'm low on money so I went into my Barnes and Nobles and sat down for four hours and read.

Spirit Bound was such a great read. Rose is back at school and Dimitri is as ... well he's as strigio Dimitri as ever. I couldn't put the book down it was amazing. I'll leave it at that because well I don't want to spoil it for any one who hasn't read it yet. But I highly reccomend it.

and Now for my WOW also by Rachelle Mead. Its the 6th Vampire Academy intitled Last Sacrifice and after reading Spirit Bound I cannot wait for its December 7th release

No comments:

Post a Comment