Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Review: MY SOUL TO TAKE




from Good reads
She doesn't see dead people, but…
She senses when someone near her is about to die. And when that happens, a force beyond her control compels her to scream bloody murder. Literally.

Kaylee just wants to enjoy having caught the attention of the hottest guy in school. But a normal date is hard to come by when Nash seems to know more about her need to scream than she does. And when classmates start dropping dead for no apparent reason, only Kaylee knows who'll be next…

I had been thinking about reading this book for a long time but I wasn't sure. I had thought it was about vampires, and I'm not to into most vampire books (besides Vampire Academy) but then I found out it was about the Bean Sidhe and I had to read it.

I loved the whole story from the begining with Nash and Kaylee danceing to the very end. Kaylee is a very relatable charater for me, she's not super popular but she's fun and loves her friends and would do anything for them. Nash, though he is very crush worthy and I adored him I do have to say I found Reeper Todd to be awesome. If you want a great read with amazing folklore or you just need a good read pick this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment