Clockwork Angel Countdown

My Blog List

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Darkest Mercy Review



Darkest Mercy
Melissa Marr



The Summer King is missing; the Dark Court is bleeding; and a stranger walks the streets of Huntsdale, his presence signifying the deaths of powerful fey.

Aislinn tends to the Summer Court, searching for her absent king and yearning for Seth. Torn between his new queen and his old love, Keenan works from afar to strengthen his court against the coming war. Donia longs for fiery passion even as she coolly readies the Winter Court for battle. And Seth, sworn brother of the Dark King and heir to the High Queen, is about to make a mistake that could cost his life.

Love, despair, and betrayal ignite the Faery Courts, and in the final conflict, some will win . . . and some will lose everything.

The thrilling conclusion to Melissa Marr's New York Times bestselling Wicked Lovely series will leave readers breathless.







I am still reeling from the last installment in Melissa Marr's Faerie Series. I started reading Wicked Lovely, because of something I read on a forum. I picked up the first two books and devoured them. I joined the Rath and Ruins in Aug of 2009 and in doing so I met many great and wonderful people. And even though I am no longer on the Rath I will never regret meeting the people I connected with: Leaf, Amber, Vicky, Lis, Xero, Lily, Euri, Kael, Luz, Heather, Shady and all those whom I connected with In the Dark Court and anybody else that I might have missed. I love you all :)
, Love always Loony <3>

Now for my review
I felt Darkest Mercy wrapped everything up perfectly, though I loved how there could be more to the story if Melissa Marr choose to continue. My opinion on many characters changed so much, I found myself liking Keenan in this book. And I even found myself crushing on Tavish, I know Tavish!. I am so so excited about the events that go on in the Dark Court. I was the most enthralled by the events that took place. I loved Niall in this book, for spoiler reasons I am going to keep silent about why! But I was so happy about the way things worked out in this book. Melissa wrapped up the series beautifully. I have no issues with how the series ended.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dang! You read it ALREADY? Geez! I just got the email that Borders shipped it out for me :P

    Love your review! Keenan's my fave and I'm so glad he is finally, I don't know, good in this novel! Yayyyy for Keenan! Haha who's Tavish again? I really cannot wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete